- The building funnels everyone into one entrance. This is very inefficient and creates backups.
- There is only one access road.
- The access road opens on to a 2-lane road, thereby putting the latter over capacity.
- To add insult to injury, every ticket comes with a parking fee. That's chiseling in my book.
The only way this can be fixed is for the Nissan Pavilion to be boycotted until it is put into usable shape and charges ethical prices.
The steps required to end the boycott are:
- An end to the per ticket parking charge. If they want to charge for parking, they can sell permits online like the Washington Nationals do.
- Free shuttle buses from Metrorail to reduce traffic loads.
- More building entrances.
- More access roads. One can be dedicated to the shuttle buses.
- An appropriate number of properly trained parking staff.
- Widening the two lane road and other traffic improvements. Let NP pay for them, so the taxpayers don't have to subsidize it.